Making contacts is becoming more and more important for a successful career. Whether over the Internet or personally. A lot of creativity, self-initiative and continuous care are required to establish good contacts. If you can find the right opportunities, communicate well and organize your own network, then you are on the right path to success. This seminar will help you strategically shape your path.
- Professional networking: What are the benefits?
- Analysis of previous network activities (on- and offline)
- What can your network-contacts achieve for you?
- Development of individual networking strategies
- How to contact others: personal and digital
- Maintenance, administration and organization of contacts
- Successfully use Xing and LinkedIn
- Occasions and opportunities for successful networking
- Communication and Small Talk in Networking
This training is done in cooperation with the „Techniker Krankenkasse“.
The number of participants is limited - there will be a small charge.