Welcome Point & Emergency number
At the Welcome Point you can get...
- The welcome folder with information about living and studying in Freiberg/Germany
- Help in finding a flat – in case you haven't found one so far
- Welcome present – the TU Bergakademie Freiberg bag (after filling in a questionnaire; the bag is for enrolled international students in their first semester in Freiberg only)
Opening hours of the Welcome Point
The Welcome Point will be available from Wednesday, 28 March 2018, on.
- 28 March 28 – 6 April: Akademiestr. 6, room EG.20
Monday to Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM
- From 10 April on:
Tuesday: 10 AM – 12 AM and 2 PM – 4 PM
Thursday: 2 pm – 4 pm
On Friday, 30 March, and on Monday, 2 April, the Welcome Point is closed due to Easter holidays.
Emergency number of the International Office
Newly arrived international students can contact the International Office by dialing the emergency number. It is available from 3 April to 17 April 2018.
The emergency number is: +49 (0)176 76428076
PLEASE USE THIS NUMBER ONLY IN EMERGENGIES!
- International students
- Virtual Preparation Course
- Study programmes
- Refugees as prospective students
- ERASMUS+ programme
- Doctoral students
- Before studying
- While studying
- Living in Freiberg
- Going abroad
- International Cooperations
- International Centre
The International Office has moved to university main building, Akademiestraße 6/Nonnengasse. The Language Department remains in Prüferstraße 2.
For visitors of the Language Department in Prüferstraße 2: Due to construction work access is currently only possible through university building Schlossplatz 1!