You've successfully applied for studies at TU Bergakademie Freiberg and received an Admission letter? – Congratulations! Now you can prepare your stay in Freiberg.
Before travel to Freiberg
Before you travel to Freiberg you should have done the following things:
- You should have a flat in Freiberg. If you applied for a dormitory room, you should have a written confirmation/reservation for it with the date of arrival. Further information "Accommodation in Freiberg"
- In case you would like to have somebody helping you after your arrival in Freiberg, you can apply for the buddy programme. Please do so several weeks in advance. Ask for her/his contact information as well as for an appointment at the time of your arrival. Further information "Buddy Programme"
After the arrival in Freiberg
The International Centre offers all new international students a first stop, the Welcome Point. There we will answer you questions related to the things and formalities after the arrival. You will also receive information material in English.
Banner: TU Bergakademie Freiberg/IUZ
- International students
- Virtual Preparation Course
- Degree programmes
- Refugees as prospective students
- ERASMUS+ programme
- Doctoral students
- Before studying
- While studying
- Living in Freiberg
- Going abroad
- International Cooperations
- International Office
The International Office has moved to university main building, Akademiestraße 6/Nonnengasse. The Language Department remains in Prüferstraße 2.
For visitors of the Language Department in Prüferstraße 2: Due to construction work access is currently only possible through university building Schlossplatz 1!