With the projekt IPID4all: „Young GEOMATENUM International“ funded by DAAD the Graduierten- und Forschungsakademie supports the international mobility and networking of doctoral candidates of the TU Bergakademie Freiberg. (Project duration of the current project until 31st of October 2017, second funding period 01st of November 2017 - 30th of June 2019)
Please submit applications for financial support for stays abroad to the following deadlines:
- travels in the period July – October 2017 / until 31.05.2017 ++ deadline extended until 16.07.2017 ++
- travels in the period November - December 2017 / until 30th of September 2017
- travels in the period January - March 2018 / until 31st of October 2017
- travels in the period April - June 2018 / until 28th of February 2018
Only grants for travel / flight costs as well as cost for the stay according to the regulations of the DAAD can be funded. Participation fees for conferences and other expenses are not supportable.
We point out that, according to the funding guidelines of the DAAD, the lump sums for travel and subsistence expenses must not be covered by household or third-party funds if the actual costs of the trip are higher than the flat-rate amounts.
Applications (CV, application/motivation letter, recommandation letter of the supervisor, invitation or confirmation that the oral presentation or poster has been selected for the conference) are to be send in a written form to the Graduierten- und Forschungsakademie: Dr. Corina Dunger, E-Mail: corina [dot] dungergrafa [dot] tu-freiberg [dot] de
Applications can be sent for:
- Travels to international conferences outside of Germany if a oral presentation will be given or a poster will be issued
- Summer schools / Winter schools etc.
- Research stays at international partner institutions (up to 3 month)
- Stays at foreign universities for the purpose of teaching, especially in developing countries
The journeys are intended to help the doctoral students to gain international experience in the field of science, to present their research internationally or to establish an international network. If you are planning a trip that does not fall within one of the above mentioned categories, but does fulfill this purpose, please contact us.